Tentative Agreement Reached with City of Bemidji
Members of the negotiating committee at Bemidji Liquor stores yesterday reached a tentative agreement with the City of Bemidji. This tentative agreement will be voted on September 29, 2015 from 4:00 p.m. -- 5:00 p.m. at the South store and 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the North store. The following is a list of tentative agreements:
- 3-year contract January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2018.
- Wage increases depending on date of hire range from 1% through 2.5% each year.
- There was a 10% reduction in the rates for health insurance but the City agreed to give an additional $90 per month increase to the employees’ VEBA/HSA account in each year of the contract.
- Part-time employees shall receive additional PTO.
- Other items are language cleanup.